Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26

This morning I didn't get up until nearly eleven. It was absolutely fabulous. When I did get up, I ate a quick breakfast and then went up to the balcony with my computer. I spent the entire rest of the afternoon, until about three, sitting in a comfy chair on the balcony. I was very glad for the opportunity to just rest. The weather was nearly perfect: sunny and breezy, although a little hot. After Adrianna brought us a fantastic supper, the boys took me to the ruins of an old fort in town. We rode bikes there. I climbed the highest wall, which is about fifteen feet tall. I posted pictures on facebook. Then we went over to a soccer court nearby. Before we could play, we had to get rid of a dead porcupine that was just laying in the middle of the court. Timothy and I played against David, Christian, and Tobias. We were tied at one when Christian turned his ankle. With the teams even, you would think the score would stay even. But we lost 4-1 because I'm awful. Timothy's amazing skills can only do so much. Then we headed back home and cleaned up for church. After church, we had another meal, which was also fabulous. We had a sort of bratwurst that had been split. I put some fresh honey on mine and it was almost too good to eat! Then I went out and joined the kids. David, Christian and I did a few skits for the rest of them, with Adrian helping on one of them. Then we played more Mafia. It was a good day. And now hopefully I will have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment