Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15

Today was by far the most uneventful day yet. I got up at about nine thirty, showered, got dressed and had breakfast. We then sat down and had a bible study for about two hours. After the Bible study, I headed down to our room and got back on facebook. I got all the photos posted and then Oma and I went over to the airport and got delicious brat sandwiches. While we ate them in the lounge, the rest of the group arrived and we all sat around and talked. After an hour or two of this, I went back to the room and wrote five postcards. This was a problem because I needed six. So I headed on over to the airport and window shopped for an hour before finally settling on a postcard. The stupid thing cost 1 €. That's about a buck fifty. Anyway, I got back to the room and discovered that church was over and I was able to text some awesome friends :D I finished up the last card while texting them and pretty much just relaxed until nine fifteen. My internet expired so I took the opportunity to mail the postcards and get another brat sandwich. So here I am, blogging and drinking the "Schwip Schwap" (cola+orange) that I got with my meal. Tomorrow morning, breakfast is at six thirty. We're leaving shortly thereafter for Bradaslava Romania via Warsaw Poland. I may not have internet access for quite a while. I will update my blog again asap. Until then, grace and peace be unto you all. See you later!

3 comments:

  1. Okay.... whoever came up with the name "Schwip Schwap" is absolutely brilliant.... Just saying that for the record....

    Uneventful?.... eh.... sounds like a full day to me! Ah! wow.... This sounds totally amazing. I can't wait for the rest of these updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 4 Posting Benjy...I hope you are safe, and enjoying the sights of Europe...




    P.S. Yes Schwip Schwap is a brilllllliiaant name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great name! and also quite tasty :)

    ReplyDelete