Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14th

This morning was pretty relaxed. Oma and Opa got up early and met Pete and Marrion Petrovic. They got me up at around nine fifteenish and, after a shower, I headed up for breakfast. I had two omelets and some yogurt. Oma and I then continued our Phase ten tournament. so far we have been trading off: she wins one and then I win one. It's kind of funny how it just works out that way. At about one, Dave and Barb Graf arrived and we met them in the lobby. We showed them up to their room and then Oma and I played more Phase 10. At three, we all met up in the lobby and then headed back to downtown Frankfurt. We walked around for a little bit, covering much of the same ground that Oma, Opa and I had covered yesterday, and then settled for a restaurant for dinner. I had the weinerschnitzel again. It was pork, which wasn't quite as good as the veal I had last night. Nevertheless, it was still quite tasty. The food served to make us all tired, so we headed back to the hotel. Upon arrival, the three couples sat in the lounge and chatted, while I caught up on Facebook. It didn't take them long to be ready for bed so I grabbed a couple drinks and headed back to the room to finish another game of Phase 10 with Oma. We got bored with Phase 10 and moved on to Skip-bo. This lasted for about 45 minutes until Oma and I both decided that we are too tired. So here I am, catching you up. I shall now head over to Facebook to post some pictures. God Bless you all, and keep us in your prayers, as I am keeping you in mine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you're really big on the food out there! lol! The cuisine sounds excellent, but the card games just top it all off =) I trust everything is productive!

    ReplyDelete