Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 21

This morning I didn't get up until ten! It felt absolutely fantastic. I felt bad when I came down stairs and discovered that they were waiting on me to start breakfast. As soon as we finished, Dejan told me that: "we should go." The first place we went in the morning was his grandpa's house. A few of his uncles were there working on the tractors. They also have a pond in back for fish! Unfortunately, they are currently working on cleaning it out so it is inhabited only by a blue million frogs. They also have a second story balcony which I love. I've always wanted one on my house. After examining the balcony for a while, we sat at the table and enlightened ourselves with cool facts from my iPod. Soon I was informed: "we should go." We headed over to their uncle Samuel's house. There we ate a bunch of chips and drank a liter of apple juice, while conversing with their cousins. We got in a minor argument over the difference between rugby and american football. Dejan thought there was no difference. So we got on youtube and I showed them the difference. For an example of good football, I used the best team of all: the Purdue Boilermakers! Then we watched some rugby and I won the argument :) Then we watched a little NBA Basketball. I had to introduce them to the all stars. Then, once again, I was told: "we should go." When we got back to the house, we played 21 for a couple hours. It was a blast. Then we went in and I burned a CD of some hymns, and a DVD of all the pictures I had taken up until then. Since we were all pretty tired, we just sat on the couch and watched a couple movies. I had to introduce them to Facing the Giants. And finally, we all went to bed :)

1 comment:

  1. lol! It would be totally cool if Americans did play rugby. Too bad Purdue can't win a football game to save it's life. ;)

    Facing the Giants was an excellent choice, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete